Edge of Anarchy
(Curse of the Crimson Throne, Chapter 1)
Pathfinder Adventure Path #7
The Curse of the Crimson Throne takes hold of Korvosa! In the shadow of an ailing king, an new ruler gathers power, sending shockwaves through a populace already plagued by unrest and pushing the largest city in Varisia to the brink of disaster.
In the face of anarchy, a new band of heroes gathers at the call of a mysterious patron. Strange magic and mysterious prophesies set them on the trail of a common foe - a path that draws them into a struggle to save the city from ruin. Amid the intrigues of kings and generals, heroes and thieves, it's up to these new heroes to decide whether the rule of a new monarch will usher in a new age of glory or a reign of chaos.
This volume of Pathfinder begins the Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path, and includes:
Pathfinder is Paizo Publishing's 96-page, perfect-bound, full-color softcover Adventure Path book printed on high-quality paper that releases in a monthly volume. Each volume is brought to you by the same staff which brought you Dragon and Dungeon magazines for over five years. It contains an in-depth Adventure Path scenario, stats for about a half-dozen new monsters, and several support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Because Pathfinder uses the Open Game License, it is 100% compatible with the world's most popular fantasy roleplaying game.
- "Edge of Anarchy," an adventure for 1st-level characters, by Nicolas Logue.
- Revelations of the Harrow, the tarot-like deck of Varisian divinations, by designers Mike Selinker and Teeuwynn Woodruff.
- An exploration of Varisian culture, detailing the living history and mysterious ways of these enigmatic nomads, by Amber Scott.
- Details on Eando Kline's first journey into the dangerous Cinderlands, as recorded in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Michael Kortes.
- Six new monsters by Nicolas Logue and Mike McArtor.
Rollenspelscenario/magazine, 3.5 OGL compatible|
bron: Paizo Publishing